THE MBA TOUR
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20001
11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Learn more about various business school programs through presentations and small group meetings.
Socialize with admission representatives and fellow applicants over food & drinks.
The MBA Tour’s highest priority is the health and safety of all event participants. All attendees will be required to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations for entry. Boosters are encouraged, if eligible. Masks will be mandatory throughout the duration of the event. For our full list of safety protocols, click here.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly. Check back
closer to the event for updates.
- American University
- Arizona State University
- Boston University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Fordham University
- George Washington University
- Hult International Business School
- Rice University
- Syracuse University
- Tufts University
- University of California, San Diego
- Washington University in St. Louis
- William & Mary
All attendees will receive a free professional headshot.
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle and a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- mba.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school.
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked.
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
Offers from our Advisors:
Get In2 Grad School will be offering a 30% discount on their services to all The MBA Tour participants.
My MBA Path will provide attendees with one month of free participation in Sprints ($97 value), a membership-only closed group where MBA candidates collaborate with an admission expert as their cohort.