The MBA Tour Terms & Conditions
The MBA Tour, Inc. (“TMBAT”) maintains a continued commitment to the privacy and security of your personal information. Please take this opportunity to read thembatour.com Privacy Statement, which can be found at https://www.thembatour.com/common/TheMBATourPrivacyPolicy.html. The policy contains comprehensive information on collection of your personal data, how TMBAT uses your data, and the use of your data by third parties. Your registration for any event indicates your acknowledgement of this policy in addition to the following terms:
- Data Protection.
- Collecting and Updating Personal Information. I understand that TMBAT collects my personal data to administer TMBAT hosted events, and that I can change my personal data, including my contact or background information, within my student portal located at https://www.thembatour.com/entry/SignIn.jsp.
- Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information. I understand that my personal information will be stored, processed and controlled in the United States, which is the primary processing location for TMBAT and its service providers. In addition, I understand that in order to perform its contractual obligations to conduct the event, my personal information may be transferred to the country of the event, and it may be transferred to the countries in which TMBAT’s service providers are located, any of which may not provide for a level of data protection that is equivalent to the one in my home country.
- Use of Image and Recording. I understand that a photograph, video, or audio recording of me may be taken by or on behalf of TMBAT while I am attending an event. By participating in the event, I am granting TMBAT the right to use, publish, and republish my content without restrictions and without payment for marketing, promotional, publicity or other business purposes, in any and all media, now known or hereafter created. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve versions of my image or content used for publication. TMBAT may, but is not required to, include my name in connection with the image or content. TMBAT’s use of my content will not infringe on third-party intellectual property rights.
- Sharing Data with Exhibitors. I understand that TMBAT will share my contact information with the event exhibitors to the extent I have consented to such sharing, and if I provide my contact information directly to an exhibitor, the exhibitor may contact me about their products and services. Additionally, I consent to TMBAT sharing my name and my email address with each exhibitor who scans my badge so they can send me marketing and other communications. If you choose the school in the Meetup Registration, then we will share your registration information with that business school only. If you wrote that you plan to apply to a business school, then we will share your registration information with that business school only. If you checked the checkbox saying you are interested in the school presentation given by a business school, then we will share your registration information with that business school only.
- Third-Party Websites. I understand that if I participate in services related to TMBAT events that are provided by third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, that I will be sharing my personal information with these third parties and it will be outside of the control of TMBAT. IN ADDITION, I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRIVACY POLICIES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE TMBAT PRIVACY STATEMENT AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS. TMBAT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE PRIVACY POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR THE CONTENT OF SUCH SITES AND RECOMMENDS THAT I CAREFULLY READ THESE POLICIES.
- Disclaimer. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY EVENT HOSTED BY TMBAT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ADMISSION TO ANY SCHOOL, OR A MEETING WITH ANY PARTICULAR SCHOOL.
- TMBAT reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without advance notice, including any license terms. You shall be notified of any revisions by a notice posted on the event website. These Terms and Conditions take precedence over any previous or conflicting Terms and Conditions.
Copyright ©2000-2020, The MBA Tour, Inc. All rights reserved.