gmac master's tour:
study in north america
Meet North America’s leading business masters programs, all in one place.
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time
Meet 16 of North America’s leading business schools and learn about the many types of business master’s programs they offer.
During this interactive event, you can:
- Get insights from schools. We bring together multiple business schools to shed light on different aspects of the master’s journey. From an insider view of what’s needed to stand out and develop a winning application, to career prospects and how a business master’s can help, we’ve got you covered.
- Engage with schools. Join business schools for small group conversations on a specific topic. All sessions are open to join and are a great opportunity to explore what’s important to you.
Plus join the community and meet others on the same journey! Connect with people to ask, and get answers to, your questions or create groups with shared interests.
FULL PARTICIPATION SCHOOL LIST
- American University
- Baruch College of the City University of New York
- Brandeis University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Fordham University
- Georgetown University
- Johns Hopkins University
- McGill University
- Northeastern University
- Southern Methodist University
- University of Maryland
- University of Pittsburgh
- Washington University in St. Louis
- York University
The event schedule will be available 3 weeks prior to the event.