The MBA Tour
south east asia
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
18:00 - 22:00
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
I got the chance to speak with schools, test preps, and other fellow applicants."
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly.
Check back closer to the event for updates.
- Asia School of Business
- Bayes Business School
- City University of Hong Kong
- Copenhagen Business School
- ESSEC Business School
- Fudan University
- HEC Paris
- Hult International Business School
- IESE Business School
- Indian Institute Of Management Kozhikode
- Johns Hopkins University
- Loyola University Chicago
- McMaster University
- MIT World Peace University, Pune
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Simon Fraser University
- Singapore Management University
- Suffolk University
- Syracuse University
- University Carlos III of Madrid
- University of British Columbia
- University of Delaware
- University of Manchester
- University of Oxford
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of San Francisco
- York University
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT™ Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:*
- mba.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT™ Accelerator bundle which includes:*
- GMAT™ 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 10% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 E-Book and Online Question Bank.*
Offers from our Advisors:
- MBA Key will be offering a free GMAT or MBA Application & Planning Strategy Workshop to their booth visitors.
- Visit Personal MBA Coach’s virtual booth for an Insider Profile Discussion with a Former M7 Admissions Director. First come first serve! Enter for a chance to win 1 Free Ding & 1 Free Resume Review.
- Admissions-Office will be offering all attendees with a 15% discount on the Initial Assessment and Strategy Plan.
- Candidate Coach will provide all attendees with a discount off coaching services.
- City Test Prep will be offering a 10% discount on the MindFlow Workshop.
Clever Academy will be offering a 30% discount on GMAT courses and Business School Consulting packages.