THE MBA TOUR
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Park Central Hotel San Francisco/Hyatt Regency San Francisco SoMa
50 Third Street
San Francisco, CA USA 94103
Learn more about various business school programs through presentations and small group meetings.
Socialize with admission representatives and fellow applicants over food & drinks.
The MBA Tour’s highest priority is the health and safety of all event participants. All attendees will be required to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations for entry. Boosters are encouraged, if eligible. Masks will be mandatory throughout the duration of the event. For our full list of safety protocols, click here.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly. Check back
closer to the event for updates.
- Arizona State University
- Boston University
- Georgia Tech
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- Rice University
- Saint Mary's College of California
- Santa Clara University
- University of California Davis
- University of California, San Diego
- University of San Diego
- University of San Francisco
- William & Mary
All attendees will receive a free professional headshot.
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle and a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- mba.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school.
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked.
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.