THE MBA TOUR
New York City
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
The MBA Tour is Coming To New York City To Give You Access To Top Business Schools!
The MBA Tour’s highest priority is the health and safety of all event participants. All attendees will be required to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations for entry. Boosters are encouraged, if eligible. Masks will be mandatory based on the local government’s requirements.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly.
Check back closer to the event for updates.
- American University
- Arizona State University
- Bayes Business School
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Columbia University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Cornell Tech, Cornell University
- Cornell University
- Cranfield University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Fordham University
- Georgetown University
- Georgia Tech
- GLOBIS University
- HEC Paris
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Indiana University
- Johns Hopkins University
- London Business School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York University
- Ohio State University
- Pace University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Rice University
- St. John's University
- Syracuse University
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California Davis
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Cambridge
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Miami
- University of Michigan
- University of Notre Dame
- University of South Carolina
- University of Southern California
- University of St.Gallen
- University of Toronto
- University of Virginia
- University of Warwick
- Vanderbilt University
- William & Mary
- Yale University
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
Receive a free professional headshot you can use for your LinkedIn/CV.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success Bundle post-event which includes:
- One month of free participation in Sprints ($97 value) by My MBA Path, a membership-only closed group where MBA candidates collaborate with an admission expert as their cohort.
- MBA Scholarships Guide by BusinessBecause, breaking down the ways in which you can boost your chances of landing a scholarship.
- 10% off GMAC Business Fundamentals: Level up your core business knowledge BEFORE you enter the classroom with courses that will empower you to successfully start your graduate business program and will be applicable to your future career.
- GMAT™ Accelerator Bundle which includes a GMAT™ 8-Week Study Planner and 10% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 E-Book and Online Question Bank.
Offers from our Advisors:
Personal MBA Coach will be offering complimentary profile reviews by Personal MBA Coach Founder and #1 Reviewed US Consultant to event attendees.