TOUR: New York City
IN-PERSON BUSINESS MASTER’S EVENT
The MBA Tour’s highest priority is the health and safety of all event participants. All attendees will be required to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations for entry. Boosters are encouraged, if eligible. Masks will be mandatory based on the local government’s requirements.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly.
Check back closer to the event for updates.
- American University
- Bocconi University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Fordham University
- Hult International Business School
- Johns Hopkins University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northeastern University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Syracuse University
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Miami
- University of Virginia - Master's
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
Receive a free professional headshot you can use for your LinkedIn/CV.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success Bundle post-event which includes:
- Master’s Survival Kit Guide by BusinessBecause, in which former students reveal the 10 things you need to know before going to business school. The kit includes a comprehensive application checklist and master’s program overview.
- 10% off GMAC Business Fundamentals: Level up your core business knowledge BEFORE you enter the classroom with courses that will empower you to successfully start your graduate business program and will be applicable to your future career.
- GMAT™ Accelerator Bundle which includes a GMAT™ 8-Week Study Planner and 10% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 E-Book and Online Question Bank.
Offers from our Advisors:
Personal MBA Coach will be offering complimentary profile reviews by Personal MBA Coach Founder and #1 Reviewed US Consultant to event attendees.