The MBA Tour
North America - Eastern
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly.
Check back closer to the event for updates.
- American University
- Asia School of Business
- Baruch College of the City University of New York
- Bayes Business School
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Columbia University
- Emory University
- Fudan University
- Georgetown University
- Harvard University
- HEC Paris
- Hult International Business School
- IESE Business School
- Johns Hopkins University
- London Business School
- McGill University
- Northeastern University
- Queen's University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Ryerson University
- Saint Joseph's University
- Saint Mary's University
- Simon Fraser University
- St. John's University
- Suffolk University
- Syracuse University
- University Carlos III of Madrid
- University of British Columbia
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Delaware
- University of Florida
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Minnesota
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- University of Toronto
- York University
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT™ Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:*
- mba.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT™ Accelerator bundle which includes:*
- GMAT™ 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 10% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 E-Book and Online Question Bank.*
Offers from our Advisors:
- Visit Personal MBA Coach’s virtual booth for an Insider Profile Discussion with a Former M7 Admissions Director. First come first serve! Enter for a chance to win 1 Free Ding & 1 Free Resume Review.
- Admit Master will be offering free 1-on-1 resume reviews and a chance to win a free GMAT course.
- My MBA Path will provide attendees with one month of free participation in Sprints($97 value), a membership-only closed group where MBA candidates collaborate with an admission expert as their cohort.
- Get In2 Grad School will be offering a 30% discount on their services to all The MBA Tour participants.