The MBA Tour
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
Join us at The MBA Tour to connect with leading business schools from around the world! Our intelligent matching algorithm distills decades of experience to recommend the best schools for you. We’ll make the introductions, give you access to exclusive panels and discussions, and help you network with admissions professionals, alumni and fellow candidates. Click here to learn more!
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report 2020 by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- GMAT Success Kit – a helpful guide to understating the GMAT exam, from the makers of the exam
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT Official Prep Question Sampler – 15 Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning questions with answer explanations
- Invitation to a 60-minute free GMAT training program, presented by ManhattanPrep
Offers from our Advisors:
- Manhattan Prep is offering a 10% discount on their services. Visit their virtual booth to learn more!
- Admissions Africa is offering a 20% discount on their courses and will be giving away a FREE 2 hour admissions consulting consultation to a lucky winner! Learn more at their booth.
- MOD Education is offering a 10% discount on tutorial classes for GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and SAT among others.
Every participant who registers and pays for a test on the spot will get a FREE voucher worth $49 to access IELTS Express, a detailed practice tool with tips, tests and answers. Visit IELTS‘s booth to learn more.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- American University
- Asia School of Business
- Boston University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Clarkson University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Duke University
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- Imperial College London
- Lagos Business School
- McGill University
- Northwestern University - Kellogg
- Rhodes University
- Simon Fraser University
- Suffolk University
- The University of Chicago
- University of Arizona
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Southern California
- University of Toronto
- University of Warwick
- Vanderbilt University
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
- William & Mary
- Yale University
- York University