New York City MBA & Business Master's Conference
Marriott Marquis New York
New York, NY 10036
11:00am - 5:00pm
- American University
- Arizona State University
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
- City University London
- Columbia University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Emory University
- Fordham University
- Georgetown University
- Georgia Tech
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Indiana University
- Johns Hopkins University
- London Business School
- MIT Supply Chain Management
- Northeastern University
- Northwestern University - Kellogg
- Pace University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Southern Methodist University
- Syracuse University
- Tufts University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Cambridge
- University of Georgia
- University of Maryland
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of New Hampshire
- University of Notre Dame - Mendoza
- University of Rochester
- University of South Carolina
- University of Southern California
- University of Toronto
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Washington University in St. Louis
- William & Mary
- Yale University
Grad School Roadmap: Receive a free copy of the second edition of Don Martin’s book, Road Map for Graduate Study, released in July 2018.
Manhattan Prep is offering a $150 discount off any of our complete courses for attendees of the event.
Stratus Admissions is offering free 20 minute consultations on site. They will also run a contest to win FREE MBA Application Fundamentals and Strategy package.
Admit Advantage is offering 1:1’s at the tour and an Admit.me Live Giveaway.
Visit Apply Point’s table for a complimentary applicant assessment at their offices in midtown. Sign up for a time most convenient for you in the coming weeks. Valued at $350.00.
Meet face-to-face with admissions representatives in small groups.
Improve your business school application with advice from admissions representatives.
Learn more about and compare various business programs.
Network with alumni, fellow applicants, and admissions representatives.
The MBA Tour presents an incredible opportunity for you, as a prospective MBA student, to gather information, make contacts, and advance yourself in the admissions process.