THE MBA TOUR
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
Hyatt Regency Mexico City
Campos Elíseos 204, Polanco Chapultepec
Mexico City, Mexico 13:00 - 17:30
The MBA Tour is Coming To Mexico City To Give You Access To Top Business Schools!
The MBA Tour’s highest priority is the health and safety of all event participants. All attendees will be required to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations for entry. Boosters are encouraged, if eligible. Masks will be mandatory based on the local government’s requirements.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- Arizona State University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College
- Duke University
- ESADE Business School
- Georgetown University
- HEC Paris
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- Indiana University
- Ivey Business School
- London Business School
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- Ohio State University
- Rice University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Southern Methodist University
- Suffolk University
- University of Bath
- University of British Columbia
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Cambridge
- University of Manchester
- University of New Brunswick Saint John Campus
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Oxford
- University of Toronto
- University of Warwick
- Vanderbilt University
- William & Mary
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success Bundle post-event which includes:
- One month of free participation in Sprints($97 value), a membership-only closed group where MBA candidates collaborate with an admission expert as their cohort, by My MBA Path.
- MBA Scholarships Guide by BusinessBecause, breaking down the ways in which you can boost your chances of landing a scholarship.
- 10% off GMAC Business Fundamentals: Level up your core business knowledge BEFORE you enter the classroom with courses that will empower you to successfully start your graduate business program and will be applicable to your future career.
- GMAT™ Accelerator Bundle which includes a GMAT™ 8-Week Study Planner and 10% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 E-Book and Online Question Bank.
Offers from our Advisors:
- Scholastica will be offering a free GRE/GMAT Prep class to 5 fortunate attendees.
- Master’s College will be providing a free group TOEFL course to all attendees that sign up for their GMAT group course. *Terms apply.