Letter of Agreement Revisions
We have updated our Letter of Agreement as of April 29, 2021, to better reflect the way our tour events will operate moving forward and to provide more clarity to the schools we serve. If your school has already registered for events for the upcoming tour season, we recommend reviewing the updated
Letter of Agreement in its entirety, as the updated Letter of Agreement will apply to your school moving forward. The following is a summary of the key changes.
- We added Spotlight Events to our offerings. Spotlight Events are smaller events that are tailored to a specific demographic or topic/theme.
- The MBA Talks, Panels, and Keynotes will be recorded during each event for viewing post-event On Demand.
- Invoices for the fees for each event will be due upon receipt. If we do not receive payment from you within 90 days of the due date, then we will apply a late fee of $325 per event to the total fees due.
- We changed the parameters around communicating with event registrants; you may download the complete registrant list before the event to send one (1) pre-event email about connecting at the event, and you may download a post-event list of registrants who have consented to receive emails after the event. You may send one (1) post-event email for the Main Events and unlimited post-event emails for the Spotlight Events during the six (6) month period following the applicable event only. After that 6-month period, you must securely delete the registrants’ personal information, unless you have separately obtained consent to continue contacting those registrants.
- You may separately obtain consent from event attendees by scanning the attendee’s badge during in-person events or using the mechanism we provide to you during virtual events.
Please let us know if you have any questions.