The MBA Tour
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
18:00 - 22:00
Central European Time
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
on the essence of an in-person event. Very well done to the organizers!"
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly.
Check back closer to the event for updates.
- Asia School of Business
- Bayes Business School
- City University of Hong Kong
- Columbia University
- ESMT Berlin
- Harvard University
- HEC Paris
- Hult International Business School
- IESE Business School
- London Business School
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Simon Fraser University
- St. John's University
- Trinity College Dublin
- University Carlos III of Madrid
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Cambridge
- University of Manchester
- University of Oxford
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Warwick
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:*
- mba.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT™ Accelerator bundle which includes:*
- GMAT™ 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 10% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 E-Book and Online Question Bank.*
Offers from our Advisors:
- Visit Personal MBA Coach’s virtual booth for an Insider Profile Discussion with a Former M7 Admissions Director. First come first serve! Enter for a chance to win 1 Free Ding & 1 Free Resume Review.
- Merchant GMAT will be offering all attendees a Free 1-hour GMAT class to diagnose your strengths and weaknesses and a free 45-minute admissions consultation to help define red flags, application strategy, and story development. Merchant Scholarships will be available from $500 – $1500 after your free GMAT or Admissions Consultation is booked.
- My MBA Path will provide attendees with one month of free participation in Sprints($97 value), a membership-only closed group where MBA candidates collaborate with an admission expert as their cohort.
- Candidate Coach will provide all attendees with a discount off coaching services.
- ARINGO MBA Admissions Counseling will provide event participants with a free strategy session and a 10% discount off their services.