The MBA Tour
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
Join us at The MBA Tour to connect with leading business schools from around the world! Our intelligent matching algorithm distills decades of experience to recommend the best schools for you. We’ll make the introductions, give you access to exclusive panels and discussions, and help you network with admissions professionals, alumni and fellow candidates. Click here to learn more!
All attendees will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report 2020 by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- GMAT Success Kit – a helpful guide to understating the GMAT exam, from the makers of the exam
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT Official Prep Question Sampler – 15 Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning questions with answer explanations
- Invitation to a 60-minute free GMAT training program, presented by ManhattanPrep
Offers from our Advisors:
- Manhattan Prep is offering a 10% discount on their services. Visit their virtual booth to learn more!
- Score Leap is offering admissions counselling and resume reviews.
- IMS is providing free profile evaluations. Learn more at their booth!
- Visit ReachIvy.com‘s virtual booth and get a chance to win a FREE copy of the book, Break the MBA Code, by Vibha Kagzi, Author, Harvard MBA, Founder, and CEO, ReachIvy.com. Also, avail flat 10% off on your first counseling session and the book- Break the MBA Code, visit the booth to get your discount code.
- ISBmantra is offering one-on-one profile advice from former ISB Admissions Officers, and attractive GMAT/Profile based waivers. Visit their booth to learn more!
- Visit CrackVerbal‘s virtual booth to get more than 30% off their GMAT prep courses, free profile evaluations and B-school shortlisting.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- American University
- Boston University
- Brock University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Clarkson University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Dalhousie University
- Emory University
- Georgetown University
- Georgia State University
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- Indian School of Business
- McMaster University
- Michigan State University
- Northwestern University - Kellogg
- Ohio State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Rice University
- Suffolk University
- Syracuse University
- The University of Chicago
- Tufts University
- University of Arizona
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Riverside
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- University of Michigan - Global MBA
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of San Francisco
- University of Southern California
- University of Toronto
- William & Mary
- York University