The MBA Tour
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
18:00 - 22:00
Brasilia Standard Time
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!
admissions representatives given the current pandemic.”
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 15% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 e-bundle.
- Master’s College will be offering a 15% discount in their GMAT prep group course that starts classes in September 2021 for all attendees.
- MBA International Business will be providing all attendees with a copy of the latest edition of MBA International Business Magazine.
Merchant GMAT will be offering all attendees a Free 1-hour GMAT class to diagnose your strengths and weaknesses and a free 45-minute admissions consultation to help define red flags, application strategy, and story development. Merchant Scholarships will be available from $500 – $1500 after your free GMAT or Admissions Consultation is booked.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
- Arizona State University
- Asia School of Business
- Bayes Business School
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Columbia University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Duke University
- Emory University
- ESADE Business School
- Harvard University
- HEC Montréal
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- McGill University
- Michigan State University
- Northwestern University - Kellogg
- Ohio State University
- Queen's University
- Simon Fraser University
- Texas Christian University
- The University of Chicago
- Tsinghua University
- University of British Columbia
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Oregon
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Toronto
- University of Virginia
- University of Washington
- Vanderbilt University
- William & Mary
- York University