LOGO ON EVENT PAGE(S)
3 ANNOUNCEMENTS TO SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS Facebook, Twitter, Google+
• Partner can provide content and preferred dates to The MBA Tour for social media posts (40,000+ combined fans). If no content specified, The MBA Tour will select content and dates.
LOGO ON APPLICABLE PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL (Emails, Flyers, Ads)
EVENT PAGES GIVEAWAY FEATURE
• Logo and text feature in "Event Extras" box, see Example.
TABLE AT THE EVENT(S) TO PROMOTE SERVICES
• Partners can give away brochures, bags, pens and other promotional items for attendees. We request that partners do not display any materials that may impede on other people’s conversations (example: loud audio visual). Partners can host raffles with winners chosen at partner table or after event.
• Partners can display one pull-up banner. Partners may bring more, but depending on the space may only be able to display one. Please comply with The MBA Tour event staff requests.
• Partners can arrive one hour before registration opens to set up table. All tables are first come first serve.
• A 25-minute presentation during event with time slots determined approximately 6 weeks before the event.
• There is a maximum number of presentation slots available in each city. Priority is given to returning platinum level partners in the respective city.
• Presentation promoted on all applicable marketing material (website, emails, flyers, print media, social media).
• Projector and screen included in presentation room (partner to provide laptop)
SCANNER - DEVICE TO INSTANTLY CAPTURE APPLICANT CONTACT INFO
• All event attendees wear a name badge with a unique barcode. Partners, like the business schools, use the handheld device to scan badges and instantly record contact information. The MBA Tour sends you a spreadsheet with your contact names within 48 hours of event.
REGISTRATION CONTACT DATABASE
• Includes contact information for event pre-registrants and onsite registrants who opt-in to sharing contact information with partners (75-85% of people). Information includes: name, email, city, state, zip code, GMAT status, age.
Data use policy: Out of privacy respect for the individuals who have registered for The MBA Tour, use of this data is limited to two (2) mailings after an event. Any subsequent contact with attendees should be limited to those individuals who indicate explicit interest in receiving information about your services. The MBA Tour monitors each database’s email traffic and reserves the right to suspend access to this data if there is repeated, unsolicited contact from individual organizations. The data cannot be given or sold to other parties or used to promote commercial services.