Chicago MBA & Business Master's Conference
720 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
5:00pm - 9:30pm
- American University
- Arizona State University
- Boston University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Columbia University
- Emory University
- Fordham University
- Georgia Tech
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Indiana University
- London Business School
- Michigan State University
- Northwestern University - Kellogg
- Ohio State University
- Purdue University
- Rice University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Southern Methodist University
- Syracuse University
- The University of Chicago
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Cambridge
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Rochester
- University of South Carolina
- University of Toronto
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Washington University in St. Louis
- William & Mary
Meet Personal MBA Coach founder and Wharton alum, Scott Edinburgh, to discuss your profile. Plus email your resume to email@example.com for an advanced resume review.
Grad School Roadmap: Receive a free copy of the second edition of Don Martin’s book, Road Map for Graduate Study, released in July 2018.
Manhattan Prep is offering a $150 discount off any of our complete courses for attendees of the event.
BeenThere‘s founders will be providing 1:1 consultations at their table to help you navigate any questions in your MBA applications! Sign up here to lock in your time and receive a 10% discount on any services!
Meet face-to-face with admissions representatives in small groups.
Improve your business school application with advice from admissions representatives.
Learn more about and compare various business programs.
Network with alumni, fellow applicants, and admissions representatives.
The MBA Tour presents an incredible opportunity for you, as a prospective MBA student, to gather information, make contacts, and advance yourself in the admissions process.